Sunday, February 3, 2008

2019 Begins!

Welcome back to 2019!

So the blog went away pretty early in 2018. I'm a poor blogger to begin with, and the holiday season kinda got in the way a little bit. But, I'm a helluva blogger for the first few weeks of the season and here goes. :) So here are the quick bits:

Tavon Weddel is... amazing. I wondered when FPS starting calculating OPS and then realized that was just his SLG percentage. Sick.

Calgary got swept by Mexico City and then swept GB. Weird.

Did I mention Weddel is on pace for 162 HR?

Henry Orr is batting .559. That'd be a record, even if he still played in Calgary.

Some big injuries in the first sim. Check your rosters, I don't wanna spoil it.

This should be a very competitive season... I'm excited that it's back!

Go Calgary, and anyone else who wants to post, please hit me up for a login!

Mike
Calgary

No comments: